WINNERS

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Minecraft, or "How I learned to stop worrying and love the creeper"

Alright, I gotta get this shit off my chest (presumably because minecraft shits on my chest).

I suck dick at minecraft. It's shameful. I never care about survival. i never prepare or make enough picks/shovels/etc. I forget to make armor pretty much every time. I run around at night like a boss. I jump over lava. I am shit at the game on purpose. Some people like to build amazing monuments to the lord of autism - I just want to get away with being a dick head as long as I can.

this is your god.

8 comments:

  1. You and I both, brother. Sometimes you have more fun playing the game it wasn't intended to be played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like big green walking dicks ... no wonder they explode when you touch them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone seems to be playin' MineCraft nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just recently got into Minecraft.

    Needless to say, my GPA will suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard about minecraft, but I don't think I will be getting into it.

    ReplyDelete